Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "When you're a kid and you get your first bike, you want to go somewhere you've never been before. That's Pokémon."
- —Satoshi Tajiri
that anyone can edit!
September 24, 2013
Several new templates have been created by User:Ten Tailed Fox, our founder, that are sure to make the wikia experience easier and articles look cleaner! Take a full look at his userpage for the list of necessary templates.--The Eleventh Doctor (Trust me. I'm the Doctor.) 10:01, September 24, 2013 (UTC)
Mewtwo (ミュウツー, Mewtwo) is a powerful Psychic-type legendary Pokémon. It is the third of its kind, and second created by Team Rocket. It is a reoccurring character in Pokémon — Advance Frontier and the main focus of the Mewtwo Revival Arc.
- "Your own adventure is about to unfold! Use the "create new article" button to dedicate your characters and pokémon to their own pages! Don't forget to look around and learn about the Hora region!"
- —Professor Changi
- Jason and Silus battle once again!
- What exactly is Jason's connection to Lugia?
- The Evolver shows his skills at the P1 Grand Prix!
- A new challenger arrives!
- The Professor's Son starts his adventure!
- "Legendary Pokémon are believed to be some of the most long-lived creatures in the world. They have seen many things over their long-lives, and this is a proposed theory for why they breed so slowly. The species' members live for so long, reproduction occurs with large gaps in between mating seasons. A legendary Pokémon you see could have centuries of experience and knowledge behind it. They have seen humans hundreds, if not thousands, of times over, and know how we as a species act better than we do ourselves. This very Lugia might even be one of the oldest of it's kind; and it sees something in you that makes you worth contacting."
- —Professor Oak[src]